Admiralty e-NP (Electronic Nautical Publications) are electronic versions of official ADMIRALTY Nautical publications.Easy to use and update, they bring improved efficiency, accuracy and access to information bridge officers need.
- Weekly Notices to Mariners added accurately in seconds to ensure ongoing safety and compliance.
- Simple search functionality for easier access to important planning information.
- Approved for use by the Flag States of over three quarters of ships trading internationally, with clear display of NM updates to aid inspections.
86 official ADMIRALTY Nautical Publications available in an electronic format. The range includes Sailing Directions, the Mariners Handbook and many more.
ADMIRALTY e-NP range includes:
- ADMIRALTY Sailing Directions 1 to 74 (Pilots)
- ADMIRALTY Mariners Handbook (NP100)
- The Nautical Almanac (NP314)
- Ocean Passages for the World (NP136)
- Guide to the Practical Use of ENCs (NP231)
- Guide to ECDIS Implementation, Policy & Procedures (NP232)
- How to keep your ADMIRALTY Charts up-to-date (NP294)
- IALA Maritime Buoyage Systems (NP735)
- Annual Summary of Notices to Mariners (NP247-1)
- Annual Summary SD NMs (NP247-1)
- Cumulative NMs January (NP234A)
- Cumulative NMs July (NP234B)
AENPs cannot be purchased online as customers must be pre-registered with Admiralty Fleet Manager. Please contact us here if you wish to place an order or require further information.